,

Change is Good



Styles can literally express who you are. Sticking to everyday-denim jeans is quite not my style or not-so-me. Either I wear colored pants in playful shades such as in this outfit, or flaunt a chic skirt. I always wanted to be different and be distinguished when it comes to style. 



Trying new styles is always a challenge for me but of course, I never forget to add part of my sartorial tastes. I like how these pair of mom jeans can give you a vintage vibes. 




You can always go beyond what you wear on your regular days or should I say, your every day. Never afraid of trying something new! Even with a pair of jeans, a simple top, or an accessory. People may say, "Why are you wearing that?" The best way to answer them is, "Coz I can."




Never stop on what you have now, or what you are now. Dream big, achieve more and try. Change is good, if it's for the better. 

xx

MAIKO

Freego Mom Jeans, From Japan Top and Shoes, SM Accessories Sunglass


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love this laid back outfit on you! Super cool :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, sometimes you gotta change things up! You look good!! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect response. Wear what you like, end of story.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfected casual look! I adore the skinny top paired with the mom jeans, but my fave is definitely your chunky sandals!!

    x, Ally | Aye, Sir! Ally

    ReplyDelete