, ,

Navy Baby


Hey there! How's your summer going? (in the Philippines) Well, I'm sure the weather's kinda pissing you off right now. Living in a tropical country can make you sweat without exerting any effort, though I hope those sweats count as calories burned. Lol



As I've said on my previous post, Explore, I've been experimenting on various styling ideas and this is what I come up. This is actually a dress that I topped off with a skirt.



It's a great and quick cheat for you not to wear the same clothes with the same styles over and over again! Actually, if you have a lot of dress and skirts, and you know well how to match everything, it will double your choices of clothes!



And of course, add a little funk by matching dress and skirts with sneakers! You know, to balanced out that too-girlish style if you're really not into a dolly-fied looks.




How's your week, so far? :) Have a stylish one!

xx

MAIKO

Bazaar Dress, Converse Skirt, Adidas NeoLabel Sneakers




You Might Also Like

0 comments