, ,

Collared


Finally, finally, finally!! What's every schoolgirl is waiting for has come! SUMMER BREAK! I'm singing on the top of my lungs with no deadlines to fear of anymore.



Guess what? This pictures were taken a week after valentines and it is just now that I'm writing this post because of the mega hectic schedule in school.



Okay, enough of the busy-school-days rants. Haha! What I'm ultimately loving about this look was the beaded collar of my top. My mom brought it home from their last trip to Vietnam. 

 


The collar itself was so elegant I want to put it in every top I have, sadly it's not detachable.


Well, Valentines Day can explain why I have these flowers on the photos. I have a lot of pending posts here so stay tune loves! <3

From Bangkok Top, Bazaars Skirt, From Japan Chunky Heels

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Pretty outfit! Love the detail on the collar

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty girly look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an adorable style!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete