, ,

Ele-pants


Hello! How are you doing? I'm happy to post a new outfit again! Though sad that I could only update my blog once a week, since I give more time for my studies with so many requirements and everything.



I love how these palazzo pants make me look so tall! Well, everybody knows I'm a short girl. I love how it sways every time the wind blows, sounds so dramatic. Haha


I bought these pants in my first trip to HongKong for my 18th birthday. I was very lucky to find these since it's a winter season when I came there and every store sells very thick jackets and sweater and boots.

 


I'm really into light colors lately, since I feel like black and white was too mainstream.


I'm still thinking of having my hair dyed, but because it really got too much damage due to frequently straightening of my hair (yes, I don't have naturally straight hair), I think I'm going to have my hair died (instead of dyed), lol. See you on my next post <3

Jewels Top | Hongkong Palazzo Pants | SiBeiTu Heels

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love those pants! Love color and style are amazing

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was actually a pants :) Hahaha, thank you Anja <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Those are fabulous pants!! I love the color :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print of your blouse Miss!
    Great colours!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is so pretty!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous pants

    <a href="http://www.birdieshoots.com/blog/>Birdie Shoots</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! The colour combination is as beautiful as the trousers!!!

    ReplyDelete