, ,

Candy Fair 2015


It's my first time joining the biggest teen event, the Candy Fair 2015, held last September 12 at Metrotent, Metrowalk Ortigas and I would definitely be there again next year! (Though I feel a little too old, just kidding!). This year's theme is all about arts and crafts, DIY and everything about creativity! There are so many fun booths and freebies, and of course, let's not forget the Candy Cuties. 


So many materials for arts and crafts, they also offered free seminar about calligraphy. You can also buy the calligraphy kits just for P250 :)


Washi tapes!!! Uuuuugggggghhhh if I could only have all of them in my shelves, I'd be creative all day. They're like creativity vitamins!


The Hey Kessy booth, it's a blog that is all about crafting and arts. Cuteness overload!


Art brushes for the gifted hands (and also for the skillful and willful hands, haha!)


It was all about crafting and picture taking with the Candy Cuties in the morning sessions.


Cute background! It was actually the background for the marriage booth.



Me and Ynah at the Candy Cutie booth :) The hanging frame is really awesome!



I spotted Gela Beef at the Candy Fair 2015 <3



 LA Aguinaldo and the gang dancing on the stage. There were many bands and singers who played at the Candy Fair and we had a really good time listening to their songs and covers :) I was so engrossed with them that I forgot to take more pictures! Haha


Among the performers were Miguel Tan Felix, Andre Paras and Yassi Pressman. On the photo above, Elmo Magalona sang What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber and it was my favorie of all! James Reid was also there, I was so busy screaming at the top of my lungs that I didn't get good pictures and all the girls were, I guess, fan girling too! 



Of course, my #OOTD for the day! :D Hooray for a fun-filled day at the Candy Fair 2015! Hope to see you next year <3

xoxo,

maiko

You Might Also Like

2 comments